Lights, Camera, Action Your ON!!!!!!! America’s Next Top Music Producer will be airing live in NYC a reality show where music producers compete to see who will be crowned “Americas Next Top Music Producer”.
DJ’s, Producers, Singers, Songwriters, and all Musicians
come out and be a part of the most live studio audience, and network with some of the hottest producers in the music industry.
This event will be held at Kennys Castaway’s located at 157 Bleeker Street on Wednesday, June 23rd at 6pm. Workaholics leave work at the door and enjoy music inspired by Notorious BIG’s Classic album
“Ready To Die”.
Trust me you don’t want to miss this!!!!! For
tickets to our studio audience please RSVP at www.ANTMP.com
P.S. Come early for a good view. Happy Hour from 5-7 P.M.
RULES FOR ENTRY
1. Entry fee is $25 per participant; payable in cash, money order or via PayPal at www.antmp.com Each Producer receives 5 free tickets.
2. Each participant must be willing to sign a release to have their image and music appear on America’s Next Top Music Producer©.
3. You must be 18 years of age to enter the competition and 21 years of age to enter the venue on the day of the event unless you are a participant. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Each participant is required to bring the machine that their music was created on to check-in at 5:30pm on the day of the event. You will be disqualified and forfeit your entry fee if you arrive after 6:00pm or are unable to do so.
5. All music must be submitted on CD at check-in. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will music be allowed to be played by any other means!
6. There will be three rounds of competition consisting of 90 second timeslots in which the participants will be allowed to play as many pre-arranged beats as they choose. During each timeslot the participant has access to the microphone and can use it as he/she chooses which includes, but is not limited to: singing, rapping, chanting, beat-boxing, or playing an instrument. Nobody else is allowed access to the microphone during this time.
7. Each round will consist of head to head competition in which the winner advances to the next round and the loser is eliminated from competition.
8. There will be a panel of two judges with the crowd serving as the third judge.
9. In the event of a tie, which will be determined by the host, each participant will be given 30 seconds to play a single beat without any usage of the microphone.
10. Each producer must include at least one “Ready To Die” sampled/inspired beat during the first round of competition.
11. Each participant must submit a photo and contact information to appear on www.antmp.com
12. This event, The Ready To Die For Beats Episode, will be held at Kennys Castaway’s, located at 157 Bleeker Street. This event will begin promptly at 7:00pm. Entrance to the venue is at the discretion of Kennys Castaway’s and its agents.